Please note: Terry is now working from home.
His main focus is on Epic Skis, Kayaks, Epic Accessories and Paddles, Grafton Paddle Sports Kayaks, Roof Racks, PFDs, Paddles, Cags and a limited amount of accessories. Other kayaks, canoes and skis can be ordered in on request. If there is something on his website that you would like to purchase –
Appointments only – Call Terry on 0417 977 330 or email him: email@example.com
Terry is one of the most qualified and respected Canoe/Kayak Instructor and paddler in WA, a very experienced expedition paddler who has undertaken amazing trips and expeditions in Australia and overseas. Terry is always keen to share his experience and knowledge with everyone- from the beginner to the advanced paddler. Everybody has something to learn and gain from Terry. Some of his achievements include:
- Competed in 26 Avon Descents
- Author of 6 adventure books
- Paddled the entire length of the Mississippi River (4000kms)
- Paddled the entire length of the Yukon River (3300kms)
- Paddled the entire length of the Missouri River (4000kms)
- Paddled the entire length of the Athabasca, the Slave and the MacKenzie Rivers 4000kms
- Paddled 3700kms across Canada (stage one)
Paddled 2800kms across Canada (stage two)
- Paddled, cycled and walked 24,000kms around Australia
- Paddled, cycled and walked 16,000kms around the USA
- Paddled 6000km in his 60th birthday year
- Paddled 1100kms from Vancouver to Prince Rupert. Canada’s Inside Passage.
- Has held the world record for paddling more than 220kms in 24 hours
- Won the 65 plus WA and Australian Marathon Championships 2018
- Third place in the World Masters Canoe Marathon 65+ in China
- Won several awards and contributed so much more to the sport. Check About Us for all of Terry’s achievements.
Although the shop is now closed, Terry can be contacted on 0417 977 330. Appointments only.